Location: Sweden, Stockholm or Växjö
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer (FAE) who will drive JLT sales together with the responsible sales manager by providing technical pre-sales support, consultation and training to strategic customers and partners. The FAE will also be responsible for managing market intelligence information with a purpose of gathering vital input for JLT product developments.
- Together with the sales teams identify, qualify and drive new business opportunities
- Provide technical pre-sales support, consultation, training, presentations and demos to customers and partners
- Produce technical (business) proposals, based on JLT’s products, to customers and partners
- Be allied with the technical departments within customer and partner organizations
- Interact with customers and partners on a daily basis, by phone and site visits
- Cooperate closely with the JLT systems engineering, development, service and marketing departments
- On an as needed basis produce technical sales collaterals such as presentations, training material, competitor analysis, application examples, case studies, etc.
- 3+ years multicultural experience from living abroad or working in an international environment
- 5+ years technical background in sales, project management, applications/support, or development of IT products and systems
- Good knowledge, and hands-on experience of Microsoft Windows and preferably Linux
- Preferably good knowledge and hands-on experience of wireless networking and technology (WLAN, WWAN, Bluetooth)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must. Additional languages, such as German or French, are a clear advantage
- Self-sufficient, comfortable in taking the lead
- Ability and willingness to travel to customers and partners at international destinations
- Share JLT values and corporate culture
Please send us a brief introduction of yourself and we’ll get back to you. Contact Per Holmberg on +46 703 61 39 34 for any related questions.
About JLTJLT Mobile Computers is a leading developer of rugged mobile computers for professional use in demanding environments. The computers, developed and manufactured in Sweden, characterized by very high reliability in the face of moisture, dust, vibration, electromagnetic fields or extreme temperature are perfectly suited for use in areas such as transportation, warehousing/logistics, forestry, mining, automation, military, rescue vehicles and ports. JLT pioneered the rugged computer market, shaping it over the last 20 years by instigating and championing a level of design and manufacturing quality demanded by the leaders in the world’s toughest end-markets. JLT is today recognized by customers around the globe for providing the most rugged, reliable, high-performance vehicle-mount computers on the market.
JLT operates globally with a US subsidiary in Phoenix, AZ, sales offices in Stockholm, Sweden and multiple locations spread across the US and complemented by a network of sales partners that provide complete solutions and local support. The headquarters, located in Växjö, Sweden, is housing development, service and administration departments.
Read more about JLT >>